Colonial Outdoor Fireplace Kit
This "Build Your Own Outdoor Fireplace Kit", is an easy DIY project.
The Necessories™ Colonial DIY Outdoor Fireplace Kit is perfect for your patio. With this compact fireplace, you will enjoy the warmth of a wood fire on cool evenings with friends and family. The Colonial DIY Outdoor Masonry Fireplace Kit includes high-temp, protective firebrick, ensuring durability and enhancing the overall appearance.
The Colonial Outdoor Living Kit comes with the following:
- All the pieces and step-by-step instructions so it can be easily built in an afternoon
- Rockwood's multi-piece Lakeland/Riverland block (pre-cut)
- Silver Creek's hand-chiseled mantels and tops
- Steel reinforcements (if needed)
- VOC Compliant Masonry Adhesive
- Construction Gloves
Colonial Fireplace Specifications
Colonial Fireplace Kit
- 40" W x 32" D x 70" H (total fireplace)
- 29" W x 18.5" D x 26.5" H (firebox)
- 2.25" protective firebrick
Colonial Wood Box Kit (optional)
- 32" W x 32" D x 34" H
- Available left or right side
Colonial Hearth Kit (optional)
- 40" W x 12" D x 6" H
Scarlet Oak Gas Log Set (optional)
- 12 pc set w/304 stainless grate and burner
- 18" system, 75,000 Btu/hr, natural gas or LP
- Pilot light with safety thermocouple
Colonial Fireplace Colors
The Necessories Outdoor Living Kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls’ multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland and Riverland wall systems. All kits are available in three color choices.
• Three standard color choices: Sante Fe, Desert, Bluestone
• Authentic drum tumbled
• Wet cast, faux Indiana Limestone mantels, and tops with hand chiseled edges
Colonial Fireplace Installation Video
Watch this video to see how simple it is to build an outdoor compact fireplace using the Necessories Fireplace Outdoor Living Kit. The fireplace in the video is the Compact Fireplace with optional Woodbox but the Colonial Fireplace is just as easy to build!